[Mristudio-users] How can I get the angulations?

susumu mori susumu at mri.jhu.edu
Wed Jan 20 12:23:42 EST 2010

Angulation means the angles for oblique plane imaging?

If so;

> If you are using "non-overplus" gradient table, you don't have to worry
about it.
> If you are using "overplus" gradient AND DICOM files, you can cut&paste
the 33-orientation overplus table in the the "Gradient Table" section and
check "Rotate Gradient if Applicable" checkbox. This will automatically read
the oblique angle information and recalculate the appropriate gradient
table.
> If you need the information of the exact place of the angle information in
DICOM, Hangyi should know.

Susumu