[Mristudio-users] Track ACC connexions

Sona Saksena saksena.sona at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 10:37:13 EST 2010

Hello,

I would like to use DTIstudio to do fiber tractography of the white matter
in brain tumor patients. I have to calculate the FA and ADC values of the
reconstructed fibers. Do I have to download other DTIstudio softwares like
ROI editor etc for the fiber tractography. Could you please suggest how to
do this.

Any help is highly appreciated.

regards

Sona