[Mristudio-users] Using processed data

Gonzalo Rojas grojasy at puc.cl
Wed Dec 16 19:51:42 EST 2009

Hi Mark:

   I read your e-mail, but why you convert the 4D NIFTI to 3D NIFTI ?...
you must convert the 4D NIFTI to 4D ANALYZE... no 3D... you must read
the 4D ANLYZE in DTI mapping using RAW format, but you must specify
coronal as the "slice orientation"...

   Sincerely,

Gonzalo Rojas Costa
Department of Radiology
Las Condes Clinic
Lo Fontecilla 441, Las Condes, Santiago, Chile.
Tel: 56-2-2105170
Cel: 56-9-97771785
www.clc.cl