[Mristudio-users] Using processed data

Gonzalo Rojas grojasy at puc.cl
Tue Dec 15 22:29:51 EST 2009

Hi Mark:

   Yes... you could do all the processing that you mentioned (in FSL),
and bring it to dti-studio... the FSL output file format is NIFTI.GZ...
you must convert it to ANALYZE 4D, and then you must load that ANALYZE
4D file as a RAW data file format in DTI-STUDIO...

   Sincerely,

Gonzalo Rojas Costa
Department of Radiology
Las Condes Clinic
Lo Fontecilla 441, Las Condes, Santiago, Chile.
Tel: 56-2-2105170
Cel: 56-9-97771785
www.clc.cl