[Mristudio-users] reading nrrd images

susumu mori susumu at mri.jhu.edu
Tue Dec 15 16:20:37 EST 2009

Hi Subarna,

1) Do you have to use the nrrd format? If you save the matrix as a "raw"
file, the tensor elements will be stored as (dxx, dyy, dzz, dxy, dxz, dyz) x
D1 x D2 x D3 where D1-3 are the dimensions of the image matrix.
2) Are you asking the exact format of the tensor-nrrd file created by
DtiStudio?

Susumu