[Mristudio-users] a question about gradient table in dpf file

Hangyi Jiang hjiang at jhmi.edu
Tue Dec 15 08:50:14 EST 2009

Q: I am wondering if it's fine to use two b0 images in the gradient table in the dpf file, Is DTIStudio able to recoganize and use both b0 images?
A:  yes. multiple B0s are just fine.

Q: is there a way to specify b-value for the b0 images (e.g., although very low, it may be 10 or 50, instead of 0)?
A: yes, you can define the gradient table in this way: #: x, y, z, b-value.  for example:

  0: 0,0,0, 30
  1:   160,   160,     0, 800
  2:     0,  -160,   160, 800
  3:  -160,     0,  -160, 800

and more, you can use multiple b-values for your dataset, for  example:
  0: 0,0,0, 30
  1:   160,   160,     0, 800
  2:     0,  -160,   160, 800
  3:  -160,     0,  -160, 800