[Mristudio-users] symmetrical ROI on the contra lateral side?

Judy James JJames2 at radiology.umsmed.edu
Mon Dec 7 12:29:04 EST 2009

Hello,

I needed some help in ROI drawing. I would like to how to draw a symmetrical ROI on the contra lateral side of the brain given one ROI is drawn on one side?
Is there any feature in DTI studio that will allow to do this in any shape (free, oval, polygon etc...). Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Thanks
Judy

Dr. Judy Rose James
MR Physicist/Assistant Professor
Department of Radiology
University of Mississippi Medical Centre
Jackson, MS 39216
Ph: 601-984-2585
Pager: 601-929-2442
email: jjames2 at radiology.umsmed.edu

Individuals who have received this information in error or are not authorized to receive it must promptly return or dispose of the information and notify the sender. Those individuals are hereby notified that they are strictly prohibited from reviewing, forwarding, printing, copying, distributing or using this information in any way.