[Mristudio-users] Reduce number of slices after generation of DTI-map

susumu mori susumu at mri.jhu.edu
Fri Dec 4 09:25:13 EST 2009

Hi Manoj,

Please test the following. I also experienced some similar issues some time
ago and I though this issue was solved since then, but may be still there.
The issue is, DtiStudio remembers parameters in the previous session. When
you choose "all slice", it may still take the slice number of the previous
session.

>In the opening data input window, choose "partial slice" and specify 0 -
75.
>Load the data and close the DtiStudio.
>Load the same data with "all slice" and close the window

This may refresh the memory.

Also please try the latest version posted in MriStudio.org.

If nothing works, we'll look into the data.

Susumu