[Mristudio-users] How much are the ADC and FA of the white matter and grey matter of human brain

Juebin Huang jhuang.neurology.umsmed.edu at umsmed.edu
Wed Nov 4 17:27:02 EST 2009

I think you can simply check some literatures to find the anwsers.

Juebin Huang, MD,PhD
Assistant Professor
Department of Neurology
The University of Mississippi Medical Center
2500 North State Street, Jackson, MS, 39216
Tel: (601) 984-5444
Fax: (601) 984-5503
Email: jhuang at neurology.umsmed.edu
>>> "Huang, Shiliang" <HuangS4 at uthscsa.edu> 11/04/09 4:05 PM >>>
Hi every one
I have got the results with DTIStudio. Thank you all very much. I got the mean value with ROI. My results are :
                            White matter                std                                                Gray matter                      std
ADC                  8.48e-004                       1.97e-004                                    1.01e-003                        2.59e-004
FA                      0.26                                  0.11                                               0.23                                   0.08
But I do not know if my results right or not.
Can anyone tell me how much are the ADC and FA of the white matter and grey matter of human brain?
Thanks
Shiliang

Individuals who have received this information in error or are not authorized to receive it must promptly return or dispose of the information and notify the sender. Those individuals are hereby notified that they are strictly prohibited from reviewing, forwarding, printing, copying, distributing or using this information in any way.