[Mristudio-users] bug in version 2.4.01 of DTI dti studio???

Lisa_Kreber/CNSNEURO at cnsneuro.com Lisa_Kreber/CNSNEURO at cnsneuro.com
Sun Oct 18 20:54:33 EDT 2009

Hi,

I have plenty of RAM and my dataset is only 64 slices. As soon as I removed this version of DTI studio and downloaded the newer version, I had no more issues and no longer received the error message. I made no changes to my gradient table and did the same procedure, just with the new version. My colleague (who has a different brand of computer and not as much RAM as I do, was doing the same thing that I was with the same dataset but she never encountered the problem that I did with the 2.4.01 version.

Lisa