[Mristudio-users] units?

Shereen, Ahmed (shereeda) shereeda at mail.uc.edu
Tue Sep 1 12:20:47 EDT 2009

Hello,
Thank you for your reply.  I think I found a quick workaround.  The pixels that weren't included belonged to other ROIs.  So, I deleted them and when I tried again the original ROI was able to include the pixels that previously overlapped with the ROI I had deleted.  However, am I missing something here?  I would imagine that I should be able to have multiple ROIs with some overlap?
thanks again,
Duke