[Mristudio-users] how to save the transformation matrix from alandmarker based transformation

Yi Jiang yj3 at duke.edu
Thu Aug 6 14:32:39 EDT 2009

Hi Dr Mori,

Thank you very much. Andreia and Xin have helped me to make it work.

I have another question. I am wondering if you have suggestion or software about averaging eigenvectors or tensors. In other words, if we have, say, DTI dataset of 10 brains, all registered together, how can we calculate the mean (and variation) of the 10 primary eigenvector field or calculate the mean (and variation) of the 10 tensor field?

Any suggestion is highly appreciated!

Yi