[Mristudio-users] how to save the transformation matrix from a landmarker based transformation

Andreia Faria afaria1 at jhmi.edu
Tue Aug 4 23:43:08 EDT 2009

Hi Yi,

1. Your procedure to save the matrix is correct. The file (.dat) is small because it is just a 3x4 matrix.

2. In the current Landmarker version you can combine LDDMM and .air matrix but not .dat matrix (Xin, please correct me if I am wrong). But you can apply the .dat matrix you saved using the 'load transformation matrix' button, choosing the option 'translation, affine or rigid.

3. Yes, the landmarks are not used, the linear transformation (in the subject window) and LDDMM are based on the image intensity.

Please let me know if it is not clear.

Best regards,

Andreia.