[Mristudio-users] DICOM files error: "no DICOM files found"

susumu mori susumu at mri.jhu.edu
Fri Jul 17 20:08:34 EDT 2009

Hi Kevin,

I have several questions;

1) When you mentioned "grouping them", do you mean using DtiStudio for the
grouping or is it a general question like, "how can I separate DICOM files
into different directories?"
2) Could you read the DICOM files into DtiStudio successfully and your
question is about how to save these files in a different format?
3) The "no dcm files found" happens when DtiStudio looks for *.dcm files
(the default extension for the DICOM formant), while your DICOM files have
different extensions. In this case, you choose "all files" in the file open
window.

Susumu