[Mristudio-users] fa intensity range post linear registration

Siewmin Gan siewmin.gan at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 12:15:44 EDT 2009

Hi,
    After linear registration, the aligned FA max range value becomes around
0.96-0.98 for some subjects (the original FA range prior to registration is
0-1). May I ask why the the max intensity or range would decrease, after
linear registration with AIR?

Hence when I change this post-aligned FA image format to byte before feeding
it to multichannel processing, the max intensity would be shown as the
previous altered max value (i.e 0.96). Would it be fine to leave it as that
when the max value of the atlas FA is 1?

Thanks

Siewmin