[Mristudio-users] gradient table update

luca.binotto at unipd.it luca.binotto at unipd.it
Sun Jul 12 04:12:03 EDT 2009

Hello
I am a beginner and I'm  in doubt about  the gradient table upgrade after
AIR coregistration.
If I decide to rewrite the dataset and I select the radiobutton "Adjusting
the gradient table if applicable"
and then  I interrupt the current work session (i.e. I close  DtiStudio),
after reloading the same dataset  in a successive DtiStudio session,
should I copy and paste the new gradient
table written in the last part of the AirMatrix file text in order to
compute again the diffusion tensor from the coregistered volumes?
(And so, in every case have I to select "Save transformation matrices as
file" in order to know the new gradient table to use when reloading? ).

thank in advance,

Luca