[Mristudio-users] Load ROIs in fibre tracking

Barbara Bendlin bbb at medicine.wisc.edu
Tue Jun 30 12:50:35 EDT 2009

That worked, thanks.

>>> susumu mori <susumu at mri.jhu.edu> 6/30/2009 11:43 AM >>>
Hi Barb,

I think the problem is caused by the space in the file path. For example,
your directory path contains "Document[space]and[space]Settings". Our code
is based on MS-DOS, which interprets such a space as the end of each
attribute. So, in your case, the code thought the directory information
ended after "Documents".

I know that it's a silly problem. The code was written using the compiler
provided by Microsoft but it doesn't work for some directory names used in
Windows.....

Anyway, please move all your data to another directory without "space" in
your file path and try again. In general, it is a good idea to avoid any
directories with "space" in the file path when you use our programs.

Susumu