[Mristudio-users] Landmarker: Multichannel Volume LDDMM

Fijoy Vadakkumpadan fijoy at jhu.edu
Tue Jun 30 11:49:23 EDT 2009

Hi all,

I have a template image and a subject image, each containing 5
intensities, including the 0 intensity for the background. I would
like to use the Landmarker to perform multichannel LDDMM to register
the two images. I looked at the window that pops up after I press the
"Multichannel" button in the Landmarker, and I was wondering if
someone could please clarify the following:

1. How many channels should I use? Should I use 4 channels, one for
each nonzero intensity that the images have?

2. The pop up window asks for a list of template images and a list of
subject images. How many template and subject images should I create?
How do I create them?

3. If I should have more than 1 template image, how do I load multiple
template images into the Landmarker?

Thank you very much for your help.

Fijoy