[Mristudio-users] About DTI

Nath, Kavindra Kavindra.Nath at moffitt.org
Fri Jun 12 09:21:48 EDT 2009

Hi

I have DTI data from GE 1.5 scanner, 408 images, 34 slices, dodeca. How
can I use the DTI studio software to open this file for processing and
quantitation. There are 408 MRGE images and software takes only one
image. Please suggest.

Thanks

Kavindra Nath

Moffitt Cancer Center

Tampa

Florida

This transmission may be confidential or protected from disclosure and is only for review and use by the intended recipient. Access by anyone else is unauthorized. Any unauthorized reader is hereby notified that any review, use, dissemination, disclosure or copying of this information, or any act or omission taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately. Thank you.