[Mristudio-users] ROI Editor Questions

Xin Li xli16 at jhmi.edu
Mon Jun 8 15:28:12 EDT 2009

Hi John,

I am not quite sure about what you exactly mean by "Change ROI header file, but I can give several general information.

For ROI, you have options for RoiEditor format, Analyze format or Binary Map. The last format won't save some information such as names of the ROIs. We recommend to use the RoiEditor format, as much as possible.

The RoiEditor format consists of two files; one integer file that stores the coordinates of the ROIs and one header file. You can not open and edit this header file.

If you have a situation in which you want to copy a header file to another integer ROI file with different image dimensions, please try the "Change ROI File Header" function in RoiEditor.

Hope this will give you some help.

Xin