[Mristudio-users] ROI Editor Questions

John Migliozzi john.migliozzi at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 12:56:28 EDT 2009

Hi everyone,

I'm working with ROI Editor, and I have a few questions regarding some
features of the program.

1.  Operations.  I understand how mask works, but cannot figure out the add,
subtract, multiply, divide, and T2
2.  Change ROI File Header.
3.  Threshold.
4.  Skull Stripping.  I cannot figure out how to appropriately adjust these
parameters.
5.  Export Pixel Value option when you right-click on an object.  What do
the numbers in the text file mean?

Also, I am having a problem when I try to import ROIs from ROI Editor back
into DTI Studio.  Regardless of what format in which I export the data, DTI
Studio tells me it is an "unrecognized Image-ROI data file."

If anyone can answer any of these questions, I would be really
appreciative.

Thanks,

John Migliozzi
john.migliozzi at gmail.com