[Mristudio-users] FW: 3DMRI Viewer

Hua KG khua1 at jhu.edu
Fri May 22 06:22:59 EDT 2009

Hi, SC

The problem you described normally results from too low or too high threshold.

The intensity of ISO image could run from 0 to couple of thousands. You could change the threshold higher to see if it solve the problem. And then, you can slide the threshold bar to try out couple of threshold values(remember to click on the render window to update the render scene).

Attached is a small program I use to convert iso(float) to rec(unsigned short). This program will normalize the iso intensity to 0-255. (The output is "Output.rec").

Also, you can try to toggle on/off the byte order check box to see if the data is big endian or little endian. Data from some Unix machine could use big endian.

Hope it helps!
Kegang(Luke) Hua