[Mristudio-users] Landmarker LDDMM error

Xin Li xli16 at jhmi.edu
Tue May 12 10:41:27 EDT 2009

Fijoy,

Please test if your computer can access our ftp server.

In Command Prompt Window, please try the ftp program. It should look like:

  C:\Documents and Setting\Administrator>ftp ftp.mristudio.org
  Connected to ftp.mristudio.org.
  220 Welcome to MRI STudio FTP service. -- Turn off Passive Mode.
  User (ftp.mristudio.org:(none)): anonymous
  331 Please specify the password.
  Password:
  230 Login successful.
  ftp> dir