[Mristudio-users] AIR and tensor data

Hangyi Jiang hjiang at jhmi.edu
Fri May 8 10:42:22 EDT 2009

when you do AIR, you can disable "Create new images after AIR" option, then the AIRed images will replace the original DWIs and tensor calculation will be carried on the ARIed images.

if the option "Create new images after AIR" is enaabled, then a new set of images will be created (as the case you mentioned), the original DWIs will not being touched. then tensor calculation will be still on the original images.   while, you can save the the AIRed images as a new dataset, and use the new gradeint tables (if applicable, in the "airmatrix.txt") for later on calculation.

regards,

hangyi

>>> "[Seongjin]" <choisj70 at gmail.com> 05/07/09 5:04 PM >>>
DTI studio developers and users,

After AIR I did tensor calculation and saved tensor data.

In the image part, original image set and AIRed image set are sitting
together.

I wonder if the tensor data reflected the adjusted by AIR or not.

Or should I reload AIRed image set and use the gradient table in the
airmatrix.txt?

Thanks in advance.

-SC