[Mristudio-users] question using AIR in Landmarker

Siewmin Gan siewmin.gan at gmail.com
Fri May 1 01:34:51 EDT 2009

Hi Xin thanks. I have attached a few shots here with a brief description.1.
the landmarker window where I clicked on the "align button" at the bottom
left corner
2. The folder where I would save the output file (filename: AlignWarpOutput
and filetype:(*.warp)). This folder is in my Computer/Local Disk/Landmarker
(i.e C:/Landmarker) where I have placed the Landmarker software and the .exe
files.
3. In snapshot 3, i change the save as type file to all files, so you can
see that the align_warp.exe and other .exe files are also in this folder.
4. The snapshot of the 1st error msg. When I clicked "OK", the second error
message occur as shown in shot 5.

Initially, I did get a warning message that there should be no spaces in the
whole path of the warp file etc, and have resolved that error message.

Many Thanks

Siewmin