[Mristudio-users] ROI editor

susumu susumu at mri.jhu.edu
Tue Apr 28 16:48:21 EDT 2009

If you save your ROI as a binary format, you have to open it as a binary
format. Please make sure. Also, please don't be confused with "binary" and
"binary map". They are different.

I think it is worth mastering the "binary map" format if you want to export
ROIs to DtiStudio for fiber tracking.

Please go to "Mailing List" -> "MriStudio-Users" -> "Mristudio-users
Archive" -> 2008 (or go to
http://lists.mristudio.org/pipermail/mristudio-users/2008/thread.html).
There search for "Load ROI's drawn in fMRI images on DTI image", answered by
"support at mristudio.org". There, you can find a detailed description for
"binary map" format.