[Mristudio-users] question using AIR in Landmarker

Siewmin Gan siewmin.gan at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 05:08:32 EDT 2009

Hi,    I'm trying to do non-linear registration to normalise my resampled
aDWI images to the ICBM_DTI_81 DWI template. When I clicked on the "align
button", I recieved two error messages (below), and could not perform the
registration step:

"C:/Landmarker/align_warp.exe. The parameter is incorrect" followed by
"cannot find warp file".

I have placed the aligned_warp.exe file in the folder landmarker where
software is located, and am not sure where the problem may be.

Many Thanks

Siewmin