[Mristudio-users] Gradient table

eric Q qcdunk at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 16 21:43:51 EDT 2009

Hello Dear DTIstudio users:

I am new to DTIstudio, I was hoping someone could give me some much needed advises for beginners.

I was trying to obtain the FA values for my brain phantom (PHILIP 3T scanner). When I clicked on "DTI mapping", it prompted me to enter the "gradient table", how do I calculate the "gradient table"?

Thanks in advanced

Best regards

Eric