[Mristudio-users] MriView3D application close

Hugh Wang wangxiuyuan85 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 18:29:30 EDT 2009

Hi,

I was using the dtistudio (ver. 2.4)  to look at the Siemens DICOM diffusion
images (1baseline,64 gradients). After successfully loading the images, I
click the "dti map" option at lower right corner. Whatever calculation I
choose, it always gives me an error:

"MriView3D MFC Application has encountered a problem and needs to close.  We
are sorry for the inconvenience."

I tried several PCs, and the problem keeped the same. I would appreciate
that if there's anyone having any idea on how to solve it. Thanks.

Best,
Hugh