[Mristudio-users] unable to generate FA image

vikey.han vikey.han at 163.com
Wed Apr 1 10:29:47 EDT 2009

Thanks, susumu, I doubt the FA image because I can't get the correct fiber streamlines,
but I think I have selected the corrected parameters. Could you help me check it? the attachment includes the data and parameters.

susumu <susumu at mri.jhu.edu> wrote:

Hi Vikey,

It seems the image looks fine. If you are concerning about the bright signals outside the brain, that’s because FA was calculated for the noise floor.

To remove these signals from outside the brain, please raise the threshold value (the default is “10”), which you can specify when you do the tensor calculation.