[Mristudio-users] How to do a Tailarach transformation?

susumu susumu at mri.jhu.edu
Wed Apr 1 07:48:28 EDT 2009

Once you get the confirmation email, you should receive the results.
It usually takes about 2-6 hours depending on the length of the queue.

If you don't receive the results within 24 hours, please let us know, by
sending an email to xli at jhmi.edu with the identifier number.

We will have substantial increase in our computational resource this year. I
hope this will open up the throughput a lot.