[Mristudio-users] Problem with Landmarker not loading subjects

susumu susumu at mri.jhu.edu
Fri Mar 27 21:09:44 EDT 2009

Hi Paul  (and also one of the questions Sarah asked recently),

What you experienced ("please enter a number between 0 and 4096") is a sort
of a small bug.

In the image parameter windows, you are not allowed to put 0 for image
dimensions and pixel sizes. However, when you specify Analyze and Dicom,
these sections are grayed out (because these parameters are obtained from
the headers) and you can't change them even if one of the sections have 0.
When you encounter this problem, please temporarily choose the "raw" format,
activate the image parameter sections, input any numbers other than 0, and
then choose Analyze or Dicom again.

This should work, I hope.

Susumu

  _____