[Mristudio-users] loading AIR files

Copeland, Sarah A. SCopeland at mednet.ucla.edu
Fri Mar 27 13:09:42 EDT 2009

Hello,

I think that I may have managed to use AIR's linear registration to register my anatomic image to the mean B0 image in landmarker. The program asks you to supply a filename, and after the process is complete I can find a file of type "AIR" in the correct location, but can't open it. It's obviously not analyze format, but when I try to open as "raw" I get the error "please enter an integer between 1 and 4096" that pops up from time to time. However, the boxes which contain 0s are greyed out and can't be changed. Any suggestions as to how I can open and view the file?

Also, the anatomic image filename in the open "subject" window now has the name "updated_filename". Is this still the original, or is the registered image? I can't open the original when this one is open, so I thought perhaps this is still the original file just with "updated" appended, but I'm not sure. If it's the registered image, the registration is not working very well, so I'm hoping it's not.

Thanks so much -

Sarah Copeland

IMPORTANT WARNING:  This email (and any attachments) is only intended for the use of the person or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged and confidential.  You, the recipient, are obligated to maintain it in a safe, secure and confidential manner.  Unauthorized redisclosure or failure to maintain confidentiality may subject you to federal and state penalties. If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately notify us by return email, and delete this message from your computer.