[Mristudio-users] read 4D DWI Philips Achieva 3T DICOM files

胡玉正 huyuzheng at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 21:21:42 EDT 2009

Hi, Thanks for your reply.  I want to sen you a copy of my raw data, but it
is too big to email. I upload it to here :
http://hyz123.vdisk.cn/VDISK2009/web2/index.html?tab=corpshare&act=linkcode&lc_code=3511366A7136.
I have tested it.  Any one should get it by this link. But this is a chinese
website, I am not sure if everyone can access it.
I have ever used dcm2niigui.exe to convert it to ANALYZE or NIFTI format,
and I obtained one .bval and one .bvec file exept the img file(s).

All thanks.

Yuzheng