[Mristudio-users] 2D/3D view

susumu susumu at mri.jhu.edu
Thu Feb 26 09:39:40 EST 2009

Hi Andreas,

Yes, 3D reflects the physical entity. So, right is right and left is left.
There is no freedom or ambiguity there.
When we visualize 2D there is always two degrees of freedom; whether we are
looking at the slice from the front or behind (or from upside or downside),
which is related to the Neurology and Radiology conventions.

susumu
  _____