[Mristudio-users] temporal lobe tracts

susumu susumu at mri.jhu.edu
Mon Feb 23 14:37:43 EST 2009

Hi Siewmin,

Please make sure that you correctly set the "flip" options. If you are using
Siemens and the manufacturer-provided gradient table, the chance is high
that you have to "X-flip" before fiber tracking. If you are using Philips,
then "Z-flip".

Please place an ROI in the mid-sagittal corpus callosum and make sure that
you get the correct shape of the corpus callosum. If not, you could be
setting the "flip" in a wrong way.

There is a detailed description about the "flip" function in the DtiStudio
manual.

Susumu

  _____