[Mristudio-users] DTI-Studio crashes without any specific error message

Yakushev, Igor igor.yakushev at uni-mainz.de
Fri Feb 20 11:33:35 EST 2009

Dear Colleagues,

I’m new to DtiStudio and am trying to get this nice program running.
We use data from a 1.5 T Siemens Magnetom Sonata; each dataset contains 280 DICOM files (6-orientation DTI, 7x256x256x40).
I can load the data, but after initiating further steps within the DtiMap tab (both display images and calculation), the program crashes without any specific error message. What might be the reason? I’m quite sure that the gradient combination is listed in the same order as their corresponding volumes:
0: 0.000, 0.000, 0.000
 1: -1.000, 0.000, -1.000
 2: 1.000, 0.000, -1.000
 3: 0.000, 1.000, -1.000
 4: 0.000, 1.000, 1.000
 5: -1.000, 1.000, 0.000
 6: 1.000, 1.000, 0.000

I assume that the combination of gradients is the same for all datasets, i.e. volunteers imaged with the above mentioned scanner. Is it right?

Best wishes,
Igor Yakushev