[Mristudio-users] saving files

susumu susumu at mri.jhu.edu
Wed Feb 18 13:30:22 EST 2009

Hi Sarah,

This happens when one of the boxes in "Image Dimension" and "Voxel Size" is
"0". Please check.

When you are reading "Raw" data, you need to know the matrix and pixel sizes
and provide these numbers in these boxes.

When you are reading "DICOM" or "Analyze", the information is provided from
their header files. So, these boxes are inactivated. There is one silly
issue of DtiStudio, which is that it doesn't like "0" in any of these boxes
even if DICOM or Analyze data are used. Please input non-0 number in these
boxed before you choose "DICOM" or "Analyze" and the boxes are inactivated.

Susumu