[Mristudio-users] fiber tracking

susumu susumu at mri.jhu.edu
Thu Feb 12 15:29:18 EST 2009

please make sure that the +/- sign and x, y, z order of your gradient table
is correct.

For example, typical gradient table supplied by Siemens and Philips need to
have the +/- signs of x (siemens) or z (philips) components flipped when
subjects are scanned in axial places with face up in the bore.

This is explained in detail in the DtiStudio manual in www.mristudio.org.

susumu

  _____