[Mristudio-users] Fiber Tracking

Hui Jing Yu hui.jing.yu at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 13:05:24 EST 2009

Dear DTIStudio users,

I am interested in doing fiber statistics in DTI studio on a portion of a
selected fiber.  Briefly, I used the OR/AND function and selected a fiber
track of interest, now I want to look at the statistics on different
portions of that fiber.  The cut function didn't seem to work.  So my
questions are the following:

1.       How do I select a portion of a selected fiber in DTI studio?

2.       How do I modify the fiber-data file within DTI studio or using
other softwares such as MATLAB?

3.       How can I read fiber-tracking results saved in Analyze format back
into DTI studio (it only seems to work for dat format)?

4.       Where can I access information such as #fibers for a particular
voxel?

5.       Are the statistical calculations given by the Statistics Profile
weighted by fibers/voxel?

Thank you in advance for your responses.

HJ