[Mristudio-users] Is there any method to load NIfTi data in DTI Mapping module?

李猛 albertleemon at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 22:29:54 EST 2008

I find Hangyi said that  "DTI Mapping" does not accept Analyze DWIs, for
NRRD, the header should follow the NRRD-DWMRI format, not the NRRD format,
they are not same. for RAW format, it is supposed that each file contains
only one image volume, so that you need to put all image files into one
folder in  [Mristudio-users] NRRD format.So I save the analyze file again.
Each file contains only one image volume ,that is, b0+15 direction  means 16
raw data files in the same directory. Then I click "DTI Mapping", check "Raw
files", the error bar hints "File size is less than
expected:ImgWidth*ImgHeigth*2bytes+header... "
Is there anything wrong?

--
李猛
Lab of Complex System and Artificial Intelligence,