[Mristudio-users] XP laptop and vista usage

susumu susumu at mri.jhu.edu
Mon Dec 15 11:22:03 EST 2008

Hi Jim,

When memory shortage happens, usually DtiStudio clashes. It doesn't give
wrong FA maps, I believe.

Do you mean the same dataset can be processed in one computer but not in the
other?

To check the memory issue, as I mentioned in the previous email I sent this
morning, you can use "Slices to be processed" window to specify only few
slices to be processed. If this gives you correct FA maps, but not when the
entire slices are processed, then it is definitely the memory issue.

The most common mistake that would give strange FA maps is typos and syntax
errors in the gradient table. Again please refer to the email I sent out
today.

Susumu

  _____