[Mristudio-users] how can I make vector map?

Hangyi Jiang hjiang at jhmi.edu
Wed Dec 10 10:18:14 EST 2008

hi,

eigen vector and anisotropy maps are consequences of tensor calculation. please goto "File->DTI Mapping" load the images in, and then goto "DTI" tab, clicking "Tensor, color map etc.." button to get them.  you can also refer to the user manual to get some ideals.

hope it helps,

>>> eunkyung kim <ksea03 at gmail.com> 12/09/08 11:07 PM >>>
Dear all

Hello!  I'm trying to find a proper way to operate DTI studio.
I have GE dicom data format.
However, I don't know how can I make vector and anisotropy maps.
When I read DTI manual, "Image processing" says that to generate color-code
maps I must load vector and anisotropy maps.
But I can't find these maps. Please let me know how to save vector maps or
anisotropy maps.

Thanks a lot.