[Mristudio-users] Linux / Command line

susumu susumu at mri.jhu.edu
Fri Nov 28 15:55:23 EST 2008

Hi Stefan,

I don't have much experience with the emulation mode, but even with the
native Windows, DtiStudio gets unstable once the data size exceeds some
point, if you are using the 32-bit system. With the 64-bit operating system,
most of the memory-related issues should be solved. If you are using a
32-bit system, you can try "partial" slice processing. With this function,
you can divide the processing in separate batches (e.g. slice 0-29 for the
first batch and 30-59 for the second batch). Later you can combine the two
files.

As for the command-line mode, there is such a version. If you are interested
in, please contact Hangyi. It is one of our future goals to strengthen the
command-mode approach.

Susumu