[Mristudio-users] problem with REC/PAR

susumu susumu at mri.jhu.edu
Fri Nov 28 13:02:46 EST 2008

Hi Arun,

The REC file has all 17 images in one file. If you read it as "raw" image,
you'd get one big 3D volume is 1020 slices.

You need to specify the "REC" format and set the number of slices = 60.
Then, at the bottom of the data input window, you should get the correct
number of the volume, which is 17.

Please try.