[Mristudio-users] Problem reading DICOM imagens

Lucas Lessa lucas_lessa at yahoo.com.br
Fri Nov 28 11:13:00 EST 2008

Hello everyone,

I'm having problem to read DICOM images from Philips Achieva Scanner.
I imported the DTI data using DICOM imagens istead of RECPAR file, but when I tried to read then in DTI Studio the system crashes.
Trying to reconvert then to RECPAR file I discovered that this DICOM file uses a different header tha can't be readed by normal dicom converters.
Does someone know how to convert this dicom data set to a file(s) that I can use in DTI.

Thank you.

Lucas Lessa.

http://br.maisbuscados.yahoo.com