[Mristudio-users] ROI operation&AIR

Ouyang, Luo maggie.ouyang at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 11:39:14 EST 2008

Dear all,

I wanted to use DTI-studio for fiber-tracking. All the Rois were generated
from Roi-editor or MRIcro. However, when I loaded the multiple rois in
DTI-studio, it seemed that only the latest loaded ROI had been used for
tracking and no roi operation could be used. Could anyone tell me if there
is a way to load two or more ROIs simultaneously and to do the "and"
operation on the ROIs?

Another question. I have downloaded the .c files of AIR from their website.
However, it failed to be compiled using VC. Could anyone show me which
compiler should I use? Or if anyone want to share his/her .exe files, I'd be
grateful.

Thanks a lot!

Maggie