[Mristudio-users] More AIR

Copeland, Sarah A. SCopeland at mednet.ucla.edu
Fri Oct 31 15:35:05 EDT 2008

Hello all –

I would like to be able to register my anatomic scan to the mean b0 of my DTIs so  that I can draw ROIs on the anatomic scan. However, when I push the “AIR” button, it allows me to enter mean of b0s as the one to register to, but it does not recognize the analyze format or raw format anatomic images in the same folder. The only files that show up in the list are the raw data files, or the files created when doing the tensor calculations (FA, etc). I am working in DTI studio (not landmarker or ROI editor). I don’t want to normalize, just coregister anatomic and DTI scans from the same subject. Is there a way to do this?

Thanks very much,

Sarah Copeland

IMPORTANT WARNING:  This email (and any attachments) is only intended for the use of the person or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged and confidential.  You, the recipient, are obligated to maintain it in a safe, secure and confidential manner.  Unauthorized redisclosure or failure to maintain confidentiality may subject you to federal and state penalties. If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately notify us by return email, and delete this message from your computer.