[Mristudio-users] exporting ROI from ROIEditor

XIN LI xli16 at jhmi.edu
Thu Oct 30 12:09:31 EDT 2008

Jasper,

I found a bug that causes this problem. Sorry for that.

You may save your ROI data as ROIEditor format. You will get a WORD ROI image and a ROIEditor defined header file. You may load this WORD ROI image to other programs as a raw image file.

If you have to load your ROI data as analyze images, you may try the beta version of ROIEditor. I have attached it to this email.

Regards,

Xin