[Mristudio-users] RE: Re: how to input ROI img into MRIstudio

jinsong tang tangjinsonghn at yahoo.com.cn
Thu Oct 30 05:43:20 EDT 2008

Hello Susumu,

  Yes marsbar is a tool in SPM.

  The ROI file was created from SPM T test result. Does RoiEditor also can create ROI base on statistical result?

  I heared RoiEditor is poderful tool to create ROI file, I will try it.

  Thanks,

  Jinsong

susumu <susumu at mri.jhu.edu> 写道:
        v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}                Hi Jinsong,

  If I understand it correctly, “marsbar” is a function in SPM?
  If so,

  1)       Hangyi, could you find out the format of the ROI of this software? Ken may know it.
  2)       Jinsong, we’ll look into the file format. Meanwhile, if you just need a program to create ROIs, our RoiEditor has a very strong functions and interfaces to create ROIs in DTI data. You may want to try it.

  Susumu